Protocol version !!! please help!!

Here we will try solve some bugs and problems.
Forum rules
Posting rules.

1. Name of section is "Bug reports", so don't even try to start thread that is not a bug report.

2. If you are not sure if something is a bug, then first make sure if is and only then report.

3. Subject of thread should say what are you writing about in thread. I think I don't have to write that subjects like "Bug" "A few bugs" are not a good subjects.

4. About content:
- Describe problem in short sentence and then provide as much details as possible.

5.Please do not bump your topic, if there is no answer for a while you will have to wait!

Protocol version !!! please help!!

Postby prezicator » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:19 pm

After i putt user and pass , a agree .. on server selection .. i cant confirm ...
when i confirm i get the message : " your protocol version is different .. please continue " and i cant go on character selection ...

please som help ..
prezicator

Re: Protocol version !!! please help!!

Postby PsyCho » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, you need to update your l2 client. You installed but you didn't update. Run l2updater or use check now and do it.
PsyCho

Postby prezicator » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:32 am

now work .. i get sistem folder from mi friend .. but when i posted .. i instaled l2 , update from official and l2.ro updater .... aniway tnx psiho ..
prezicator

Postby PsyCho » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:06 am

You want help but you don't do, not my fault, i said to reinstall at the specified time, don't care you did it already because some of your l2 files fu-cked up or whatever.. that means RE-installation.. if you get what i mean.

Good it works for ya now anyways..
PsyCho

Return to Bugs & Problems